I finally realized that the power which I adore so

  i finally realized that the power which i adore so much.

  我终于意识到了我所憧憬的力量。

  so i'll try my best to do it.

  所以我将尽我最大的努力去做。

  although i'm still weak and not good, i just knew the reason of my being here.

  尽管我仍然脆弱并且差劲,但是我终于明白了我出生的理由。

  i must become hardier and hardier, only for my dream.

  为了我的梦想我必须变得更加坚强。

  these days i sank into my memory all the way, but nothing changed.

  这些天我一直沉迷于我的记忆中,但是什么都没有改变。

  so i knew it's wrong.

  所以我终于明白这么做是错的。

  it'll never make me grow up or more brave.

  这么做永远不能使我长大或者更勇敢。

  i should face to myself and do something by myself.

  我应该面对我自己并且自己亲自做一些事情。

  i knew there is something just i can do.

  我知道有一些事情是仅仅只有我能做的。

  in other words, there's always some important things nobody can do except me in this world.

  换而言之,这个世界上总有一些重要的事情除了我没有人能做到。

  after all,i'll get over all the difficulties by myself.

  最终我将自己克服所有的苦难。

  i see.

  我知道的。

  i still remembered that on that sunny day heyang smiled and taught me, "don't make everything a lie."我仍然记得在那个晴朗的日子赫洋笑着对我说:“不要让一切化为泡影。”

  her sweet smile was still keep in my mind.

  她那时的甜美的笑脸一直留在我的脑海中。

  i knew i made a glaring mistake.

  我知道我犯了个很大的错误。

  but i will revive from the past days just like the phoenix nirvanas.

  但是我将从过去中复活就像凤凰涅槃一样。

  i believe i will.

  我相信我将会。

  just because i knew there is hope for myself yet, i don't want to abandon now.

  仅仅因为我知道我仍然还有希望,我不想现在就放弃。

  i won't give up my dream or my heart until i die.

  我直到死才会放弃我的梦想和我的心灵。

  it's my promise.

  这是我的誓言。

  maybe i will still childish, but i believed that i can grow up and make my dream come true.

  也许我将仍然充满孩子气,但是我想我会长大并且令我的梦想成真。

  just for myself,i won't be afraid of changing or true.

  我将不会害怕改变或者显示,就为了我自己。

  if one day i lose myself and my dream, i'll be dejected and decadent again.

  也许有一天我会失去我自己和我的梦想,我将在一次变得消沉颓废。

  so can you remind me of my promise?

  所以你能提醒我记起曾许下的诺言吗?

  it's important for me. i need more courage.

  它对我很重要。我需要更多的勇气。

  though i still feel myself inferior and timid, i also realized that i must stand up and pursue the goal of perfection in my world.

  尽管我仍然自卑怯懦,我也意识到我必须站起来并且我追求我的目标——属于我的世界的完美境界。

  i want to initiate a world which just belongs to me in the boundaries of writers.

  我想在作家界开创一个只属于我的世界。

  i'll find myself and a style only is mine.

  我将找到我自己和只属于我的风格。

  maybe i can't achieve my dream for it is so big, but i will take the trouble to do this.

  也许我不能实现我的梦想,但是我将尽我最大的努力去做。

  i don't want to regret that i thought i do nothing for my dream when i'm old.

  我不想在我老的时候因为想到自己为了梦想什么都没做而遗憾。

  i'll revive from the past days than to be much better than before. i know.

  我将从过去中复活然后做得比过去好。我知道。

  ——纯原创