优美的英语诗歌朗诵

2023-03-02

优美的英语诗歌朗诵 篇1

  让真情托起梦的希翼

  With you I chant how seas become e'erglades

  与你一起讴歌沧海变桑田

  In the days when flowers bloom

  花开的日子里

  I miss you

  我想念你

  Consigning my dream to the morning with pearled dew

  把梦寄托给清晨的露滴

  Neath the moon that gives faint light

  朦胧的月色下

  I miss you

  我思念你

  Dancing my love in the dream of butterfly hue

  把爱翩翩在蝴蝶的梦里

  In the rain that patters down

  绵绵的细雨中

  I wait for you

  我等候你

  Letting the fountain of love in the drizzle spew

  任缕缕情思在细雨中飘逸

  With the moon that waxes round

  圆圆的月光下

  I cling to you

  我依恋你

  Letting my deep love raise our hope of dream e'er new

  让款款深情托起梦的希翼

  A glance from this world to the former life

  前世今生的回眸

  You are my only, oh only you

  你是我的唯一

优美的英语诗歌朗诵 篇2

  西丽娅之歌

  Drink to me only with thine eyes

  用你的眼神来同我干杯

  And I will pledge with mine

  我也用我的来为你祝酒

  Or leave a kiss but in the cup

  要么就只在杯中留下一个吻

  And I'll not look for wine

  我将不再把美酒追寻

  The thirst that from the soul doth rise

  那种渴望从我的灵魂升起

  Doth ask a drink divine

  渴望着啜饮这神圣的一杯

  But might I of Jove's Nectar sup

  纵然给我天神的玉液琼浆

  I would not change for thine

  要换取你的一滴我也不肯

  I sent thee late a rosy wreath

  我曾赠你玫瑰花环

  Not so much honoring thee

  不是为把我的敬意达传

  As giving it a hope, that there

  只求它把希望承载

  It could not withered be

  但愿它永不枯败

  But thou there on did'st only breathe

  你对它轻吐芳息

  And sent'st it back to me

  后又将它归还

  Since when it grows, and smells, I swear

  从此它便蓬勃,芳香

  Not of itself. but thee

  但我确信,是你令它这般卓越绝然

优美的英语诗歌朗诵 篇3

  吸引我的眼睛

  The eyes that drew from me such fervent praise

  那眼睛吸引我发出热情的赞美,

  The arms and hands and feat and countenance

  还有柔臂、纤手、鲜活的面庞,

  Which made me a stranger in my own romance

  浪漫的激情曾使我完全变了样,

  And set me apart from the well-trodden ways;

  远离了人群的喧闹,独自沉醉;

  The gleaming golden curly hair, the rays

  闪闪发光的金色卷发在飘飞,

  Flashing from a smiling angel's glance

  那是微笑的天使洒下的目光,

  Which moved the world in paradisal dance,

  世界舞蹈着,欢快地进入天堂,

  Are grains of dust, insensibilities.

  而今一切都冷却了,化为尘灰。

  And I live on, but in grief and self-contempt,

  我活着,自怨自艾,悲哀抑郁'

  Left here without the light I loved so much,

  曾经热爱的生活暗淡无光,

  In a great tempest and with shrouds unkempt

  像航船失控,经历着狂风暴雨。

  No more love songs, then, I have done with such,

  再没有情歌让我放声高唱,

  My old skill now runs thin at each attempt,

  往日的才情已经枯竭远去,

  And tears are heard within the harp I touch.

  我抚琴吟咏却听到泪水流淌

优美的英语诗歌朗诵 篇4

  Life is A Journey 人生如旅

  From the hell to the heaven,

  There's no straight way to walk.

  Sometimes up, sometimes down.

  Hope creates a heaven for us,

  Despair makes a hell for us.

  地狱天堂路遥遥,

  理想捷径无处寻。

  起起落落前行路,

  一线希望造天堂,

  千般绝望坠地狱。

  Some choices are waiting for me,

  Which one on earth is better?

  No God in the world can help me,

  Choosing is the 1)byname of freedom,

  Different choice makes different future.

  前行歧路须选择,

  究竟哪条会更好?

  绝无上帝可依凭,

  自由别名乃选择,

  不同抉择造异境。

  It's stupid to put eyes on others.

  I have to make up my own mind,

  Going my way to the destination.

  盲随他人不明智,

  吾须定夺前行路,

  不达目标誓不休。

  Facing success or failure,

  It's no need to care too much.

  Only if I've tried my best,

  It’s enough for my simple life.

  纵然面对成与败,

  谨记无须太在意。

  只要吾已竭全力,

  淡然此生无所系。

优美的英语诗歌朗诵 篇5

  The same leaves over and over again!

  They fall from giving shade above

  To make one texture of faded brown

  And fit the earth like a leather glove.

  同样的叶子,一回又一回!

  从投下树阴的高处飘落,

  堆积成枯褐的纹理,

  仿佛给大地戴上了皮手套。

  Before the leaves can mount again

  To fill the trees with another shade,

  They must go down past things coming up.

  They must go down into the dark decayed.

  叶子再次爬上高枝

  为大树添上另一重树阴之前,

  它们必须坠落,与向上的一切擦肩。

  它们必须坠落,进入黑暗,腐化。

  They must be pierced by flowers and put

  Beneath the feet of dancing flowers.

  However it is in some other world

  I know that this is the way in ours.

  它们必然为花朵所穿透,

  躺在迎风招展的花朵脚下。

  而在另一生境,

  我知道,这也是我们的历程。